1.    #1  
    Hello everybody I have a prototype pre 3 that is stuck in a boot loop. I've tried to doctor it but the it keeps saying that the device isn't compatible with this version of doctor. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks
    Difficult to say without seeing it. Best would be to try and pull a backup from the non-working device (recovery mode) and from there to create a custom doctor.

I suspect maybe the device model identifier might be different for the prototype compared to the released devices. This could be bypassed with a Meta Doctor but you need to make sure that it's 100% compatible otherwise you could brick your Pre3 permanently.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Difficult to say without seeing it. Best would be to try and pull a backup from the non-working device (recovery mode) and from there to create a custom doctor.

I suspect maybe the device model identifier might be different for the prototype compared to the released devices. This could be bypassed with a Meta Doctor but you need to make sure that it's 100% compatible otherwise you could brick your Pre3 permanently.
    Thanks is there a guide on pulling the backup? I thought it was hard to brick the pre3