Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bethel95
  • 1 Post By Mutoidi
  1.    #1  
    So far, there are only a couple scratches on mine.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    my pre3 rarely leaves the pdair case i have, so its still immaculate so far, thankfully i dont even have a single scratch/bump/bruise/etc anywhere on the device.

Mind you my screen protector is looking a little crumpled around the edges of the gap for the speaker at the top and the far bottom of the phone, not sure why just those 2 areas.

Still have a spare screen protector ofc, just gonna wait till it looks far worse before i swap it over.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Mine (on my Preł) still shines. That's more than I can say for the company itself.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    boovish likes this.
    I mentioned it in the thread about the logos falling off, but mine's scuffed like crazy. Have a nasty habit of twirling my naked, convex Pre 3 (and all my previous Pre's) on the table spin-the-bottle style when I'm sitting around.
    First the little 'h' bit came unstuck, then the little 'p' bit - so I just pulled the whole lot off and binned it - and that dreadful shining reminder has rendered itself back into a stylish and less gareish matt-black relief blend!
    Maybe I should now just put a 'Palm' sticker over it all anyway!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    johncc likes this.