Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I changed my email address & so changed it on google calender to so that I could login. Since then having problems both with TP & Pre3

Re: Pre3 on trying to log on via Account settings I got an "unkown error" message. My default calender still has the old log on details. I removed the account the added again. No joy -in fact the "default calender" still refers to the old login name & hasnt downloaded allthe google calender events

On my TP far less problems BUT certain entries on the google calender have not downloaded to TP. I entered a dairy event on TP & in secs it showed in google calender. Enter a diary event in Google calender but this still has not shown on my TP. But it does refer to the new account in preferences.

Any ideas as to how to ensure all google calender events download & show on my TP & Pre3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by martin124 View Post
    I changed my email address & so changed it on google calender to so that I could login. Since then having problems both with TP & Pre3

Re: Pre3 on trying to log on via Account settings I got an "unkown error" message. My default calender still has the old log on details. I removed the account the added again. No joy -in fact the "default calender" still refers to the old login name & hasnt downloaded allthe google calender events

On my TP far less problems BUT certain entries on the google calender have not downloaded to TP. I entered a dairy event on TP & in secs it showed in google calender. Enter a diary event in Google calender but this still has not shown on my TP. But it does refer to the new account in preferences.

Any ideas as to how to ensure all google calender events download & show on my TP & Pre3

Thanks
    Just a wild stab in the dark, but did you remove the old Google account from all places where it could be (Calendar, Contacts, Mail, & Accounts)?

I don't know why it would be a problem if you didn't, but if you're really abandoning that old account, it couldn't hurt to do a full housecleaning.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    Just a wild stab in the dark, but did you remove the old Google account from all places where it could be (Calendar, Contacts, Mail, & Accounts)?

I don't know why it would be a problem if you didn't, but if you're really abandoning that old account, it couldn't hurt to do a full housecleaning.
    Thanks bethe195. I wasn't trying to abandon just change the email login so no I didn't remove all.Partly as I didn't want to / think I needed to & partly too scared to in case all went missing forever!