1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've powered up my Pre 3 once again. Thought I'm having problems with 3G network. On 2G I have 5 bars (max, the same on Nokia N900). Though if I switch to 3G, I have 2 bars. On N900 - 5 bars (max). I'm living in a voivoidship capital, so the signal is really strong.

Some info that might be important:
    I didn't want to waste mobile internet transfer for activation, so entered devmode, installed impostah, removed the skipped first use webos account, reset palm profile, activated with wifi. Phone app has a no-animation upper left corner menu. It worked similar when there was Advanced System Phone installed. (Though reinstalled with webos doctor)

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thx
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Down here in the UK you're lucky to get 3G at all. Now they're introducing 4G at last to the UK there is no way that 3G is going to improve! Sorry can't help you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    Down here in the UK you're lucky to get 3G at all. Now they're introducing 4G at last to the UK there is no way that 3G is going to improve! Sorry can't help you.
    But I'm in Poland. On some areas (mainly in the countryside) there's poor 3G on even no 3G. And here on one device (Nokia) I have max signal and on Pre the signal's really poor
    Look, the BEST devices about the signal are the Nokia.

There is no one other brand that work with so good reception than his best devices.

In other words, is not the Pre 3 that have a poor reception... is the Nokia's antenna that is really better.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)