Has anyone seen this, or might this be triggered by some patch I've installed and not (yet) considered?

I have a good number of IMAP folders, including:

Code:
Inbox
Sent
Drafts
Archives
    Inbox
        [...]
    Sent
        [...]
Clients
    [...]
Setting my email options for the account to sync Inbox with /Inbox, Drafts with /Drafts, and Sent with /Sent (of course, the path separator is not visible in the dropdown), webOS 2.2.4 seems to pick randomly between my nested Sent folders (the snippet from my folder tree above is just one example where I have another "Sent" folder), so all of a sudden, my sent messages end up in Archives/Sent instead of /Sent (they look alike in the dropdown, as I say).

In fact, attempting to pick a different Sent folder always springs back to the "first" one in the list, which is not always /Sent (apparently).

This last time the phone chose to locate a different Sent folder, it chose a different one altogether, and the last three weeks' worth of messages ended up there (I had to really go hunting).

Just wondering whether this is something unique to my setup or whether anyone else has seen this (and if there's a fix/patch/workaround - other than the one I've currently devised, which was to rename my other Sent folders so as to maintain the uniqueness of the original).

TIA