1.    #1  
    went to site and logged in to palm account where it shows my pre3 and my touchpad as always, but when I try to do the doctor, it says wrong serial number although it is correct and everything is as it always was ...what to do? Meantime, I downloaded the 224 doctor on this and got it going... what now?
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    went to site and logged in to palm account where it shows my pre3 and my touchpad as always, but when I try to do the doctor, it says wrong serial number although it is correct and everything is as it always was ...what to do? Meantime, I downloaded the 224 doctor on this and got it going... what now?
    if you are having trouble signing in at the website, you can also sign in to your profile through the phone itself. it's in the BACKUP app, in the preferences drop down menu from top left corner.

if you're having trouble with your profile, you can use Impostah to view your device and palm profiles as well. the impostah app allows you to view a lot of useful info. good luck!
  3.    #3  
    np to sign in & np "seeing" my devices listed... Just won't give up the pre 3 doctor... ??
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    if you are having trouble signing in at the website, you can also sign in to your profile through the phone itself. it's in the BACKUP app, in the preferences drop down menu from top left corner.

if you're having trouble with your profile, you can use Impostah to view your device and palm profiles as well. the impostah app allows you to view a lot of useful info. good luck!
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I have the same problem getting the Doctor from the HP site. Says not a valid serial number. You could try removing it from your account then adding it back in. Not had the guts to do this myself though.
  5.    #5  
    OK ...if I were to be successful getting a doctor for my att pre3 from palm, would that doctor differ from that which i dld from internals assuming i dld select the correct one?
    No, it would be the same file.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    No, it would be the same file.
    thank you... ok, now I should get a new sealed unlocked att pre 3 in box to replace this one ...when it comes, I assume it will hav webos 2.x (2.3) ...should I expect an OTA update, or should I doctor? ...if the latter, should I do this BEFORE signing in to my webOS account? Since the old pre 3 is still registered to my webOS account, should I deregister it? How do I do that?