1.    #1  
    Hi everyone!!!

I have more than a month with no apparent reason or cause, the top of the messaging app has ceased to exist!!! Because of this I no longer have access to Skype's messaging services and chat!!!

Reset and reinstalled the webOS Doctor of my AT&T Pre3 and the problem persisted, as in other Pre3 8Gb that I have, and with a Palm Pre 2 that I have yet!!!

I've installed the patch Messaging Purple (except for my Palm Pre 2) and before I could access to the Facebook chat and MSN!!! In fact after performing a reset the accounts were supported in HP webOS Profile!!!

Hopefully someone can help me: Thanks in advance!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    So Skype is the only one missing? Search the App Catalog for Skype. By default after a doctor AT&T Pre 3 does not have Skype.
    Logged in to Skype on both my Pre 3 and Touchpad, I'm in UK and both seemed work ok. Not much help I know but Skype still appears to work.

You tried it on WiFi too?

Oops didn't realise it had disappeared!

Barry

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    So Skype is the only one missing? Search the App Catalog for Skype. By default after a doctor AT&T Pre 3 does not have Skype.
    No...not that!!! The top of the app it's missing!!! I'm going to search an image of the top in an unaffected app!!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by barryb20 View Post
    Oops didn't realise it had disappeared!

Barry

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Yeah: That's exactly my problem!!'
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    No...not that!!! The top of the app it's missing!!! I'm going to search an image of the top in an unaffected app!!!
    Not a solution to your main problem but you can still start Skype conversations from the contacts app.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    Not a solution to your main problem but you can still start Skype conversations from the contacts app.
    Nope!!! Neither can't do that on the contacts app!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Top bar only appears if you have more than one messaging account, if I remember correctly. Have you checked under the Accounts card?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    you need to have the right accounts in there, enabled, and the right messengers installed. After a doctor, the Skype plugin may not be there, even if the accounts come over.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Top bar only appears if you have more than one messaging account, if I remember correctly. Have you checked under the Accounts card?
    Hummmmmm....I have more than two!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    you need to have the right accounts in there, enabled, and the right messengers installed. After a doctor, the Skype plugin may not be there, even if the accounts come over.
    Hummmmmmmmmm......I don't think that's the problem!!!

Right accounts!!!??? I don't get it...

I've done more than one reset to my Pre3!!! I'm aware of what about Skype, but my problem has nothing to do with that. Plus my Palm Pre 2 messaging was working properly and suddenly disappeared the top of the app!!!