Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By patapoof
  1.    #1  
    I need some help with this please. The gestures here no longer work correctly for me on my pre3 2.4 ATT ...they did before ...I don't know how to correct this ...anyone?

    re: web browser
    keyboard shortcuts:

    delete = Top of page
    Enter= bottom of pate
    period = up <==this one does scroll up but opens "just type" dialog over browser ...pressing <space> continues up
    space=down
    Rnp likes this.
  2. #2  
    <bump>
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    I need some help with this please. The gestures here no longer work correctly for me on my pre3 2.4 ATT ...they did before ...I don't know how to correct this ...anyone?

    re: web browser
    keyboard shortcuts:

    delete = Top of page
    Enter= bottom of pate
    period = up <==this one does scroll up but opens "just type" dialog over browser ...pressing <space> continues up
    space=down
    new?
  4. #4  
    Never used my kyb shortcuts but I just checked them and they're ok.
    Maybe its an app or patch issue?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Never used my kyb shortcuts but I just checked them and they're ok.
    Maybe its an app or patch issue?
    thanks !
    ...so, anyone know which app or patch breaks this ?
  6.    #6  
    it happened again ...cannot scroll using keystroke to top/bottom of page in browser ...how does this happen ...last time had to doctor ...grrrr...!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    it happened again ...cannot scroll using keystroke to top/bottom of page in browser ...how does this happen ...last time had to doctor ...grrrr...!!
    bump fishing for patch to take off to fix this???
  8.    #8  
    eh?

Similar Threads

  1. Web browser scroll bars
    By Soul Brother in forum HP TouchPad
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01/15/2012, 12:08 PM
  2. Browser: unable to scroll within a frame
    By Carioca_FL in forum HP TouchPad
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10/24/2011, 02:23 PM
  3. scroll bar in browser window
    By MotionxxUSxx in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02/03/2010, 09:53 AM
  4. scroll to top in web browser how
    By spiritflare in forum webOS Discussion Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09/18/2009, 06:25 PM
  5. URL Shortcuts to Browser
    By decalex in forum Palm Windows Mobile Devices & Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09/16/2009, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions