Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hello

Does anyone know for sure if the HP Pre 3 supports attending GoTo Meeting software? Go To says Android or iOS is needed- anyone using their Pre 3 for GoTo?

Thanks
    i use HP Pre 3 but always with webos ,if you find a way to put android on it ,share it please .i can't find application for this phone also
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    I wouldn't think that webos would work. My company dropped GoTo Meeting because they never delivered the Linux solution that they promised. They have been pretty much Windows-centric until recently since it was based on Citrix lightweight windows client technology. I assume that the clients are still based upon proprietary RDP based protocol for screen sharing which means that it requires a plugin or app to work.

Quote Originally Posted by RaysBest View Post
    Hello

Does anyone know for sure if the HP Pre 3 supports attending GoTo Meeting software? Go To says Android or iOS is needed- anyone using their Pre 3 for GoTo?

Thanks
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thanks ggendel

I don't own a Mac but I pushed the buttons on a Mac the other day to facilitate a GoToMeeting. It worked OK.

Do you know if there is a webinar service provider that does work on your Pre 3?

Regards
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I own a Mac and a PC, but I've never had this problem. But as for your Pre 3, RaysBest, you might take a look at RHUB, which is the Webinar solution I use now. No complaints.