1.    #1  
    I'm pretty sure the answer to my question is no, but here it is: Can the Pre 3 SIM slot be used with any current Verizon SIM? I guess I'm asking if I can take my mini-SIM out of my SG3 and throw it in with an adapter and it work on the network? Or is it strictly for travelling in a GSM region?
    Quote Originally Posted by allen832008 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the answer to my question is no, but here it is: Can the Pre 3 SIM slot be used with any current Verizon SIM? I guess I'm asking if I can take my mini-SIM out of my SG3 and throw it in with an adapter and it work on the network? Or is it strictly for travelling in a GSM region?
    You are correct, the 4G sim card will not work in th Pre 3, the sim card is for international travel only.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    To add, the Verizon Pre 3 supports only 2G GSM networks locally, where still available. I tested AT&T GoPhone service last year with spotty coverage in my area. The supported network frequencies are at the bottom of the pic

Last edited by determinedd; 04/19/2013 at 12:37 PM.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"