1.    #1  
    is it possible to send multiple photos from pre 3 to touchpad? If so, how?
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 04/17/2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: updated thread title to be more specific
    1/Facebook: just upload them they will be sync with your TP
    2/Mail them to yourself, open the mail on TP download
    3/Box.net, SnapFish, Photobucket, dropbox: upload from the Pre client, download from TP client
    4/Wifi TP browser: open the app on TP, browse it from Pre browser download desired photos
    5/Touch to Share: App Review: Zap Photoshare | webOS Nation
    I think the above answer pretty much covers all options short of using a computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by conspira View Post
    is it possible to send multiple photos from pre 3 to touchpad? If so, how?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    1/Facebook: just upload them they will be sync with your TP
    2/Mail them to yourself, open the mail on TP download
    3/Box.net, SnapFish, Photobucket, dropbox: upload from the Pre client, download from TP client
    4/Wifi TP browser: open the app on TP, browse it from Pre browser download desired photos
    5/Touch to Share: App Review: Zap Photoshare | webOS Nation
    Of all the options, perhaps Box.net (now Box.com) is the best one to try if you haven't already.

Sign on at Box and you get 5GB storage. Sign in at Box with a TouchPad and it magically expands to 50GB and for free.

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Anyone who signs up now gets 50GB on Box.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    the zap photoshare is the best option, as it also utilises TTS which I still just find pretty cool!
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    the zap photoshare is the best option, as it also utilises TTS which I still just find pretty cool!
    Yes totally 'cool'.. but surely 'TTS' is one of the most under-developed, and thereby under-used, aspects of what could have made the TP & Phone 'family' very special - and for it's time rather 'unique'?

It just seems crazy that BT is not actually the direct carrier for such file-sharing apps/potential between the two!

As it is, I read the phone using 'USB Flash Mount' and powered hub from TP.. but haven't succeeded in getting it to function the other way around yet.. ie. read the TP as a USB drive from a phone (which still just sees the input from the hub as a battery charge!).. has anyone?

"Sigh"!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Mini-5101.120Gb SSD. 3G/Wifi/BT. Win7.
    you can use shiftyaxels wifi sharing app along with the enyo network drive mapper and have both devices "see" each other as a share by just browsing /media/internal/shares on either device, once done you can just use your fave file browser such as InternalZ to copy/move/etc files of any kind between the 2 devices, ofc this requires you have both devices on a wifi network.

NP using this method at home, and if away from home im lucky i have a MiFi device which is basically a mobile router so i can still use this method if need be.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Anyone who signs up now gets 50GB on Box.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I know months ago when I met with some box.com representatives, the 50 gig is only when registering with a mobile device, normal web registration was 5 still. Has that changed? I've been with them since shortly after TP launch so I have no clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    you can use shiftyaxels wifi sharing app along with the enyo network drive mapper and have both devices "see" each other as a share by just browsing /media/internal/shares on either device, once done you can just use your fave file browser such as InternalZ to copy/move/etc files of any kind between the 2 devices, ofc this requires you have both devices on a wifi network.

NP using this method at home, and if away from home im lucky i have a MiFi device which is basically a mobile router so i can still use this method if need be.
    Thanks.. I've used the wifi sharing app, but only at home via that router.. so the MiFi device is the Mobility link, Yes.
    But how much more elegant to be able to use the BT link via a TTS App - anywhere!

Still 'sighing'!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Mini-5101.120Gb SSD. 3G/Wifi/BT. Win7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Thanks.. I've used the wifi sharing app, but only at home via that router.. so the MiFi device is the Mobility link, Yes.
    But how much more elegant to be able to use the BT link via a TTS App - anywhere!

Still 'sighing'!

ofc that limits the solution to just the pre3 and touchpad, TTS is ofc a no-go as pretty much no-one codes to use it, and tbh thats quite right at thsi stage, its a bit sad and boring when the only person you can TTS is erm, ourselves.

away from home id just default to box/dropbox tbh.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Yes totally 'cool'.. but surely 'TTS' is one of the most under-developed, and thereby under-used, aspects of what could have made the TP & Phone 'family' very special - and for it's time rather 'unique'?

It just seems crazy that BT is not actually the direct carrier for such file-sharing apps/potential between the two!

As it is, I read the phone using 'USB Flash Mount' and powered hub from TP.. but haven't succeeded in getting it to function the other way around yet.. ie. read the TP as a USB drive from a phone (which still just sees the input from the hub as a battery charge!).. has anyone?

"Sigh"!

you basically just summed up why I like zap so much as its the only real useful application for TTS. The webpage share is interesting, but not terribly useful.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    I've occasionally used web page share, but other than that, I've only used tts when I developed the ability to place calls and listen to voicemails between devices in synergv 1/2

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: