webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > Unable to log into Gmail
Unable to log into Gmail
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aeatherion

Old 04/17/2013, 09:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

As of this morning, I'm unable to log into my Gmail account. Worked last night, didn't change any settings, but not working now this morning. Getting the error: Login credentials rejected. Update your username or password.

I'm able to log into my Gmail via the web on my Pre3, just not through the normal email app. I removed the account and re-added it, and it's still not working. Able to validate settings for receiving emails, but gives me an error on the outgoing validation.

Anyone else have a similar problem? Has Google changed something overnight that's broken the app? Any advice?
Aeatherion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/2013, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

Something happened yesterday morning where an email wouldn't send from my Gmail account. I started a new email and it worked.
Old 04/17/2013, 11:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

Appears it was more than just a webos issue...

Gmail, Drive, other Google apps down for some

And mine appears to be working again now.
Aeatherion is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
Thanked By: marknyack
Old 04/17/2013, 05:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

I had to reenter my password this morning on Pre3 and TP but only for one of my two accounts.
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote