Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Let's call it an experiment. Wobbly slider and all I called Verizon and turned my Pre+ back on. My HTC Rezound is a very nice device, but I can't stand the feel of a square brick in my hand as opposed to a river stone. I probably went to Android when all the WebOS developers started jumping ship, but they haven't brought anything to Android that makes it stand above WebOS. So we'll see how long before the geek in me succumbs to the need for something growing again. I'll keep you posted.

(BTW, I do have a dual booting Touchpad that has kept me using WebOS while switching to Android if I had a certain need. Has anyone seen this done on a Pre?)
    Quote Originally Posted by jim1eye View Post
    Let's call it an experiment. Wobbly slider and all I called Verizon and turned my Pre+ back on. My HTC Rezound is a very nice device, but I can't stand the feel of a square brick in my hand as opposed to a river stone. I probably went to Android when all the WebOS developers started jumping ship, but they haven't brought anything to Android that makes it stand above WebOS. So we'll see how long before the geek in me succumbs to the need for something growing again. I'll keep you posted.

(BTW, I do have a dual booting Touchpad that has kept me using WebOS while switching to Android if I had a certain need. Has anyone seen this done on a Pre?)
    Wrong forum.

And to answer your question: No. The pre+ does not have a stable android port.

If you really want to hop back to android, Samsung is coming out with pebble phones later this year.
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflank View Post
    Wrong forum.
    Oh, Okay...so where should a returning WebOS user post this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jim1eye View Post
    Oh, Okay...so where should a returning WebOS user post this?
    You are in the Pre 3 forum and the device you're talking about is a Pre +.

http://forums.webosnation.com/palm-pre-pre-plus/
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee