1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,
    I just bought a n.i.b. Pre 3 from UK, unlocked. I love it but I am having a few issues that drive me crazy:

First issue is that App Catalog is not working. It just keeps loading and loading forever...

So I thought "let's try to doctor it"!

And here comes the second issue:
    The Pre is registered on the same profile as my Tpad. The name and product number does not appear though and when I try to download webos doctor I get a message about "...invalid S/N...".
    (My serial number is like W3NE1XXXXXX)

What does it mean? Will I not be able to doctor my phone in case I need to? My phone will be useless?!

Please help me!
    Hi Emanuel,

if it is a UK Pre 3 (which I have as I'm in the UK ) you will need the unlocked one
    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

that's the one I used.

It should work as your not the first:
    Pre3, Its # and Doctoring

I think the app catalog maybe locked to region so I believe the you can use the Pre Ware application called Imposter to allow you to use the other regions one.

Thread about installing PreWare, a must have!!
    How do I download PREWARE for PALM PRE?

I'm I'm wrong someone will be along to correct me

Barry

Oh and welcome to the Forum!
    we have the same phone from UK which does not open AppCatalog at all... just kept on loading... the workaround is to type the name of an app in the "just type" field for example FAcebook then scroll down go to "launch and search" option then choose HP app catalog
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by barryb20 View Post
    Hi Emanuel,

if it is a UK Pre 3 (which I have as I'm in the UK ) you will need the unlocked one
    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

that's the one I used.

It should work as your not the first:
    Pre3, Its # and Doctoring

I think the app catalog maybe locked to region so I believe the you can use the Pre Ware application called Imposter to allow you to use the other regions one.

Thread about installing PreWare, a must have!!
    How do I download PREWARE for PALM PRE?

I'm I'm wrong someone will be along to correct me

Barry

Oh and welcome to the Forum!
    So it is possible to doctor it if necessary?!
    Somebody has done it?

Thanks for the Impostah tip...Looks like a powerful application . It needs a lot of studying though!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by daniela View Post
    we have the same phone from UK which does not open AppCatalog at all... just kept on loading... the workaround is to type the name of an app in the "just type" field for example FAcebook then scroll down go to "launch and search" option then choose HP app catalog
    Unbelievable but is works! Thanx