1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I use Companionlink to syncronize my PRE3 with Outlook. Since a couple of days the contacts are all messed up with contacts linked all over the place. A lot of contacts have 1 or 30 other FB or CL contacts linked to them.
    I've triedto unlink them and they dissapears but soon reappears. Now I removed the CL-account from the contacts but they are all there anyway.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

can't tell you what happened or Show ro prevent this in future, but if ALL contacts accounts beside Palme profile are removed and there are still unlinked contacts left you can install impostah and go to databases and contacts there to see them and remove them individually or all together.

beware it's a mighty tool.
  3.    #3  
    Hi,

I removed the FB-account and the CL-account from contacts - nothing happened.
    I used Impostah and deleted all items in the FB- and CL-DB but I still have 2 FB-contacts and 14 CL-contacts left in the contact-app - how do I find those and delete them?

//Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    can't tell you what happened or Show ro prevent this in future, but if ALL contacts accounts beside Palme profile are removed and there are still unlinked contacts left you can install impostah and go to databases and contacts there to see them and remove them individually or all together.

beware it's a mighty tool.