02/24/2013, 01:21 PM
Ok - looking for the WebOS detectives to solve this one...
I have an unlocked Pre 3 operating on Rogers. It's been awesome up until the last few days, where there are times where I can't make or receive calls, texts or data in my house. Here's the details (if you need more info, ask):
- phone is fully functional outside of house
- service is sporadically at the house, but nothing consistent to isolate a cause
- when I go into "Preferences" in the Phone app, it will show a hazard/exclamation mark (similar to icon on this message) on Call Forward and Call Waiting during the times when there is no service
- I've bought a new SIM card, with no change
- I've disabled the WIFI, but makes no difference
- It shows ROGERS in the top left corner and 4 bars of signal
- no preware or any developer mode
- tried to find WebOS Doctor - from my Palm profile, it has all my SN's, but says that it is not a valid serial number
Can't think of any other information - ask if you need to know!