1.    #1  
    Hi all, I am new here. Recently brought myself a Pre 3 and am very pleased with it.

I downloaded VBA (Visualboyadvance) recently only to find it is not compatable with the Pre 3
    but is with the Pre 2 and original.

My question is - Is 'GBA.emu' compatable with the Pre 3? As it is
    slightly more expensive than VBA I would like to make sure before I purchase another non compatible
    emulator.

I could not find anything on the forums about this topic so I guessed I would ask myself.

Cheers guys!
    Sam
    Get GBA.emu from HP catalogue , this is the best GBA emulator bar none, its guite pricey but well worth it.
    Try Robs other emulators for webos they are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmayatt View Post
    Get GBA.emu from HP catalogue , this is the best GBA emulator bar none, its guite pricey but well worth it.
    Try Robs other emulators for webos they are amazing.
    P.S I have a Pre 3 and GBA.emu works fantastic.
    I have the SNES.emu app and it works beautifully. I've been cosidering getting the GBA one myself as soon as my iMpulse controller arrives....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  5.    #5  
    Cheers guys, downloaded it today and very pleased. I love the interface of this one - I had it on a previous Iphone 3g (which ran terribly)
    Does it have a turbo speed function like on VBA for WebOS? Also is it Touchpad compatible?
    Check it out on the app catalogue, says its touchpad compatible and someone with a tp reviewed it :-)

Barry