webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > PRE3 calendar issue
PRE3 calendar issue

Old 01/26/2013, 06:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

I just swapped from my unlocked PRE2 to a 16GB unlocked PRE3 and experienced some problems that I adress in separate posts.

I used to use pocketmirror on my PRE2 but for some reasons I couldn't get it to work on my PRE3 so I swapped to Companionlik for syncing with Outlook.
I also use ‹bercalendar to get additional information and features in the calendar.

My problem is that in the day view I don't the Day, month and year ie "21 January 2013" at the top bar - only information from ‹bercalendar like "Today,,W3" or only ",W3"

I tried to uninstall/install the CL-app and resync and uninstall/install the ‹bercalendar app with no luck.

Any suggestions?
dsimonse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/26/2013, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsimonse View Post
I just swapped from my unlocked PRE2 to a 16GB unlocked PRE3 and experienced some problems that I adress in separate posts.

I used to use pocketmirror on my PRE2 but for some reasons I couldn't get it to work on my PRE3 so I swapped to Companionlik for syncing with Outlook.
I also use ‹bercalendar to get additional information and features in the calendar.

My problem is that in the day view I don't the Day, month and year ie "21 January 2013" at the top bar - only information from ‹bercalendar like "Today,,W3" or only ",W3"

I tried to uninstall/install the CL-app and resync and uninstall/install the ‹bercalendar app with no luck.

Any suggestions?
That usually happens when the phone doesn't have the translation for your language. What language do you have selected for your Pre3? Try english to see if they show up.

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Tweaks enabled)
Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
frantid is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: dsimonse
Old 01/26/2013, 10:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

I had the "Format" set to sweden and changed it to Ireland and got the date back!
Thanks!

To bad that I can't use the swedish format though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frantid View Post
That usually happens when the phone doesn't have the translation for your language. What language do you have selected for your Pre3? Try english to see if they show up.
dsimonse is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0