webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > Pre 3 HELP
Pre 3 HELP
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By broncot

Old 01/23/2013, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hi there-
I just got a pre 3 because I absolutely LOVE my pre plus, thinking it wouldn't be too big a deal to activate with my carrier and now it seems they can't do it!

The nice man at Verizon literally spent over 1.5 hrs trying to activate it and it seems it can't get data. He called for help @both Verizon and HP and zilch. I was told the phone is possibly unlocked - not real sure I understand. It's a Verizon phone and they couldn't activate it. Any advice out there?
flutterkup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/2013, 06:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterkup View Post
Hi there-
I just got a pre 3 because I absolutely LOVE my pre plus, thinking it wouldn't be too big a deal to activate with my carrier and now it seems they can't do it!

The nice man at Verizon literally spent over 1.5 hrs trying to activate it and it seems it can't get data. He called for help @both Verizon and HP and zilch. I was told the phone is possibly unlocked - not real sure I understand. It's a Verizon phone and they couldn't activate it. Any advice out there?
Does voice work? Where are you running into issues? Most Verizon Pre3's had issues with activation unless they were doctored to 2.2.4. Reply here and we can help.
Thanked By: RumoredNow

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0