Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #21  
    I'm here:

"8. Scroll through the list and find the app that you are experiencing problems from."

From the Set Log Levels I don't see Photo or anything similar, should I click Camera? (camera is in error state, but then so many app are in error state..)
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Nope, can't see anything.
    Me neither at home, oddly. It was fine on my PC at work! I'll have a look again.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I tested it once, didn't work. Have to do the laundry, make myself a coffee, watch an episode of CSI and wait for the damn phone to swhitch on again after a hard reset..
    Me again.
    The procedure working for me is still the one, I described. However, I have to admit, that I occasionally have to do the sequence more than once. I think three times in a row was the maximum so far.
    I usually check with the photo-app, but the media-player behaves just the same. I always close the app again, before reconnecting as USB drive.
    There are a lot of threads referring to the media indexer and some identified problems with photos being copied and their exif data, some mention problems with mp3 tags. Maybe I am just lucky, that my setup works.

Speaking of which, the WiFi File Sharing works here also. Did you set the Workgroup in the Preferences to the one from your PC?

Regards,
    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. I always reboot after ejecting from my Mac because if I take new photos, they don't save.
    Always right-click on the HP device in Windows Explorer and choose "Eject"!

I encountered the same issue some weeks ago. All my fotos disappeared but Interalz showed they were still there , several apps didn't work right. Think it got something to do with the backup I saved to my pc using Backup/Restore from preware. Maybe I disconnected the Pre 3 to early from my pc. Reconnected it ejected again and everything was back in place!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12