webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > Directv app?
Directv app?

Old 01/08/2013, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Does anyone know where I can find this app? It no longer shows up in the App Catalog for me.
SmittyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2013, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...v.dvrscheduler
Old 01/11/2013, 10:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

For whatever reason, the link would not work for me. I corresponded with DirecTV asking for the ipk file, but their representative only told me the app was not available for the Pre3.

So, I did a little more internet research. Used my Touchpad to copy the app and run it through the most excellent free IPK Packager program and installed it with WOSQI. Now, I have it up and running fine on my Pre3 (along with Flight View and jVault which I had previously paid for). Imagine that...

And some people wonder why we love webOS so much!
Old 01/12/2013, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyD View Post
For whatever reason, the link would not work for me. I corresponded with DirecTV asking for the ipk file, but their representative only told me the app was not available for the Pre3.

So, I did a little more internet research. Used my Touchpad to copy the app and run it through the most excellent free IPK Packager program and installed it with WOSQI. Now, I have it up and running fine on my Pre3 (along with Flight View and jVault which I had previously paid for). Imagine that...

And some people wonder why we love webOS so much!
May try app tucker box with impost ah? Use at your own risk but may work
edit overlooked the up and running part lol. seems ipk packager could be used for bad things. i've never used it so maybe i'm wrong

Last edited by redrum0036; 01/13/2013 at 12:25 AM.
redrum0036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/19/2013, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

After doing a lot of reading here, I found my problem. My country for the App Store was listed as Austria. After changing it to the correct USA, I'm in business and can view and purchase all apps.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0