webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > Still here!
Still here!

Old 01/05/2013, 11:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

I was grumbling on a thread the other week that my Pre3 had died and "What would I do now?"

Buy a second brand new Pre3 turned out to be the answer on this occasion. I was surprised and happy to find that this was still possible. A very welcome surprise because I did look around at the alternatives (various Android and Windows Phones) but they just were not appealing.

I can report that the backup (and restore) servers are still working nicely.
elvispre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2013, 11:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvispre View Post
I was grumbling on a thread the other week that my Pre3 had died and "What would I do now?"

Buy a second brand new Pre3 turned out to be the answer on this occasion. I was surprised and happy to find that this was still possible. A very welcome surprise because I did look around at the alternatives (various Android and Windows Phones) but they just were not appealing.

I can report that the backup (and restore) servers are still working nicely.
Welcome back!
What are your plans with the dead Pre3?
Old 01/05/2013, 02:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncot View Post
Welcome back!
What are your plans with the dead Pre3?
Oh, I got PMed about it already so it is the post to the Netherlands as I write.

My "plan" would have been for it to sit next to the quite broken Pre in my box^H^H^Hmuseum of old electronics.

Actually, the Pre did me a turn again for a few weeks while I dealt with this situation. My immediate solution - to switch back to using an old feature phone - was just too horrible. Have you used predictive texting lately? Uggh! So despite its partially dead touchscreen, out came the first generation Pre.
elvispre is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0