webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > pictures not aligned properly
pictures not aligned properly

Old 01/05/2013, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

When I open a picture from Internalz or any other app, except the core photo app, the pictures are not centred but they merely appear towards the bottom of the screen, anyone else getting this?
Old 01/05/2013, 03:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
When I open a picture from Internalz or any other app, except the core photo app, the pictures are not centred but they merely appear towards the bottom of the screen, anyone else getting this?
Same here. You can zoom in a bit and bounce around (I hate that).
I almost always use the core app. It's far from good, but works well enough for what I do.
rabsmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2013, 03:57 AM   #3 (permalink)

Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one, sorry about that, you know what I mean.. I agree the core app is far from good, I actually think it's awful, I keep watching if someone comes up with a better one but so far no luck and I've lost hope... anyhow, problem is, with this issue you can't do a lot with pics can you? For instance if I install a wallpaper app and then open those wallpapers from that app, I can't even read the text in it (usually download funny wallpapers with text in them or signs), it's irritating, I've tried everything but I refuse to doctor the thing for this.
Old 01/05/2013, 04:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Well, I don't do a lot with pics anyway, so it's not a big problem for me.
I don't know if it worked better before, as I only noticed that recently by using Internalz to open a picture for the first time.
rabsmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2013, 12:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

I've always had problems with Internalz Pro and viewing images on my Pre3. They are too zoomed-in, as well as offset to the lower right of the screen.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0