webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > Playlist in Stock Music Player
Playlist in Stock Music Player

Old 12/31/2012, 10:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hi everyone,

I've searched and found some threads on the stock music player but none stating how to make a playlist in the stock music player. There is an unanswered thread asking how to use a patch to do this, but I'm interested in the standard music application.

How does one make a playlist? I've got 100+ songs in the application, and they play fine. How do I make a playlist with some specific songs? This is really baffling me. There is "playlists" section in the app, so clearly the app has some notion of playlists. How do I get something in that list?

Thanks.
slight9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/2013, 10:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

The stock player shows .m3u files in playlists section; so, one can prepare them beforehand and transfer to phone with music. There's also a free app called "Playlist lite" I once spotted in AppCatalog that claims creating playlists on-device, I have never tried it though.
briest is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: slight9
Old 01/02/2013, 09:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

Gotcha. Kind of funny that HP/Palm didn't include this feature out of the bag. Thanks for the information!
slight9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0