webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > Solid Models
Solid Models

Old 12/18/2012, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

I would love to have a solid model for the Pre3! I began wondering if it's possible to get access to the models when I was looking at reviews of Mugen's battery cover, and pondered the possibility of doing my own battery cover.

I generally work in CoCreate Modeling, but can work with most CAD formats
Barebuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/2012, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

I don't think anyone here save for the few Palm employees have models of the phone. You'll have to seek them out and message them.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2012, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barebuns View Post
I would love to have a solid model for the Pre3! I began wondering if it's possible to get access to the models when I was looking at reviews of Mugen's battery cover, and pondered the possibility of doing my own battery cover.

I generally work in CoCreate Modeling, but can work with most CAD formats
I tried getting drawings from Ford once. I doubt HP will help. Most of the employees probably won't be able to help either as it's company property. Your best best would be to get your calipers out and start from scratch.
bassman97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0