Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Hello,

I use my mobile phone (vodafone) data network to read Gmail but today it does not work anymore.
    The asteroids still circle the number of email in a folder but none are downloaded.
    There is no error message either.

It works fine on wifi at home though so its not my settings on gmail that are the problem.
    I have rebooted the phone but still no progress.

The web browser works on 2g/3g though but email doesnt

any ideas what i can try?
    thanks for your time

Martin N
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 10/22/2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: fixed title for OP ;)
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trott3r View Post
    Hello,

I use my mobile phone (vodafone) data network to read Gmail but today it does not work anymore.
    The asteroids still circle the number of email in a folder but none are downloaded.
    There is no error message either.

It works fine on wifi at home though so its not my settings on gmail that are the problem.
    I have rebooted the phone but still no progress.

The web browser works on 2g/3g though but email doesnt

any ideas what i can try?
    thanks for your time

Martin N
    Of course its Gmail
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
    hmm that's a weird one.... I know lately my Pre3 has taken longer to receive e-mails on network than on WiFi, but the WiFi is so unreliable that I usually leave the device on network.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...