1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have an unlocked German Pre 3 working just fine. I'm travelling abroad soon for about a month and was thinking about having up a prepaid SIM card while I'm away.

The question is, do I keep my Palm profile or do I have to create a new one?

After reading some stuff on the web I believe that I can insert the new SIM card and log on my account with my password.

Is that right or did I misunderstood something?
    No need to create a new profile just pop in the new SIM and you should be all set. I just did this switching my mexican SIM with a german one on my Veer.

Quote Originally Posted by forneiro View Post
    Hi,

I have an unlocked German Pre 3 working just fine. I'm travelling abroad soon for about a month and was thinking about having up a prepaid SIM card while I'm away.

The question is, do I keep my Palm profile or do I have to create a new one?

After reading some stuff on the web I believe that I can insert the new SIM card and log on my account with my password.

Is that right or did I misunderstood something?
    Hey Im leaving to another country as well and I am in the USA but want to purchase a PRE 3.Should i purchase the Verizon unit or the ATT unit because i read the Verizon unit works on either band and can switch back and forth so my logic was to purchase the Verizon unit and when i get back I can use it for verizon since i will be switching from Sprint if they dont get there act together on the data plans . I still have the original unlimited plan from there but wanted to consider venturing over to verizon. Also would it be complicated to activate this once there because I am being given a activated GSM smart phone there in Saudi and was just going to pull the SIM from the phone and put it onto the PRe3 . Any help would be greately appreciated