Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By scjjtt
  • 1 Post By scjjtt
  1.    #1  
    ...is there any news I have missed about running "classic" on the pre3 which opens up a wealth of palm apps to choose from ...anything?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I wish there was - I haven't heard anything. FYI - there is an app for Android called StyleTap. It is rather expense - $50 (you can try it for free for 30 days), but it emulates Palm on Android and you can use any previously Palm apps on Android. The only catch is - you can only use apps that don't sync back and forth.

For me, I just wanted to get my Bible apps onto my phone. I use Laridian software - it was great with Palm but very limited in Web OS and in Android - but very very powerful in Palm OS. This was the answer for me.

Firing up StyleTap brings Palm to my Phone.

If only they would have have kept classic for us...
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
    pinoyrepn1124 likes this.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I switched from my Touchpad to my Phone to send a pic of what StyleTap looks like on my phone. For me it was worth the price - using StyleTap and writing using Graffiti Pro makes this previous Palm owner much more happier with his phone.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4g using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
    pinoyrepn1124 likes this.