1.    #1  
    I am not a phone changer. I keep my phones. What with all the fiddling over webOS and pez dispenser maidens, are we gonna ever get a cyanogen android mod for this fone so it can stay for a while in my pocket?

Now, don't get your panties in a knot that I brought up a sore topic; the reason for this is only for one single thing ...I have IP cameras online at 2 different locales I would LOVE to be able to view on the fly ...there are FREE android apps for both dvrs working great ...sadly, nothing for webOS to do this!

...this is a shame... I have the mod on my touchpad which I will keep forever !!
    Given the relatively dinky userbase, I highly doubt it. :/
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    Given the relatively dinky userbase, I highly doubt it. :/
    I think a lot of time & energy (read money) went into this device. I like it because, not like the latest monsters, it fits easily in my pocket around which I can still reach for my keys without it out. The bulk of the front is the screen, duh!! And the edges are well fitted so they are not dust collectors. The slider is very easy & I can work it with 1 hand since the finish of the back has texture. There are some things I would change, but the form factor works for me. Too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    I think a lot of time & energy (read money) went into this device. I like it because, not like the latest monsters, it fits easily in my pocket around which I can still reach for my keys without it out. The bulk of the front is the screen, duh!! And the edges are well fitted so they are not dust collectors. The slider is very easy & I can work it with 1 hand since the finish of the back has texture. There are some things I would change, but the form factor works for me. Too bad.
    How do you like compared to the Blackberry 9810 ? I never really looked into that option a year ago when i got the PRE 3. I have been lately and have checked it out at the att store. Its not webos but is a very nice slider phone hardware and better hardware than ours in some ways.
    im actually growing tired of android and may be checking out windows phone. i spend too much time modding my phone when i should be using it. if webos had a new device id get that. as far as cm roms, im not fond of them as they seem to have alot of bugs and bad battery life.