1.    #1  
    i could not remember the password to my webOs account and also the answer to the question ( when you click forget password ) , how can i go about this? Help pls...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn4902 View Post
    i could not remember the password to my webOs account and also the answer to the question ( when you click forget password ) , how can i go about this? Help pls...
    try http://palm.com/profile
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  3.    #3  
    thanks audermars02 and that was the website that I am unable to log in. I have several accounts for my touchpad and my two pre3 which created this issue. Sigh...
    There's a "Forgot password?" link that should send you a password reset link when you enter your email.
  5.    #5  
    I did that and there is another question before they send the password . Any solutions??