Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By YoeriN
  • 1 Post By johnsonx42
  • 1 Post By GMMan
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

The HP sign on the back on my phone is broken. The stripe in the P is missing.

Does anyone know how I can fix it?
    Last edited by YoeriN; 10/13/2012 at 06:24 AM.
    jmdesai likes this.
    Nope... just rip the entire thing off. That's what I did.

You need to replace the entire cover if you want to fix that. And before you ask, no, the cover is not available separately and it's hard to come by used.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by YoeriN View Post
    Hello,

The HP sign on the back on my phone is broken. The stripe in the P is missing.

Does anyone know how I can fix it?
    Me too...Exactly the same thing. A small vertical strip in the middle of P is missing.
    Palm III> Visor> Visorphone> Treo 180> 270> 600> 650> 680> Centro> HTC Tilt> BB-8310> Pixi-Plus> Pre 3
    Touchpad 16GB
    <Note: Tongue in cheek answer - do NOT take seriously.>

Sounds like a warranty job. I'm sure HP would do everything possible to restore their logo to your Pre 3.

However... It is rumored that if you place the letter under your pillow while you sleep the HP fairy will come and trade you a Veer for it...

I've also heard that if you bury the letter and keep it watered, in 3 weeks time it will grow into a TouchPad.

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    the only way to fix the HP logo on your Pre3 would be to cover it with a Palm logo.
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
    Imagine if someone made aftermarket "P"s just for this purpose
    carldc likes this.
    Just take off all the chrome. Palm logo won't work for it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Yeah, peel it off completely.
    I have a spare Palm "p" stuck to one of my touchstones, have no idea where it came from.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Imagine if someone made aftermarket "P"s just for this purpose
    The entrepreneurial mind!
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)