Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
  2. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by untungrugi View Post
    Repost: http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ent-webos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    OK, and?
    Please don't bring that attitude here...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Please don't bring that attitude here...
    I mean what's the first post supposed to mean? It works, and what should I expect from it? There's a lack of content in the post, and I'm just trying to figure out the point.
  4. #5  
    There is a article on webosnation.com that covers what it can do and what it can't: MojoWhatsup homebrew app bringing WhatsApp to webOS | webOS Nation

    I'd like to see it posted to preware... to lazy to hook up my device and copy the ipk manually. :-p
  5. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    .................I'd like to see it posted to preware... to lazy to hook up my device and copy the ipk manually. :-p
    Huh if you've got preware, just download it and install with internalz pro
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    There is a article on webosnation.com that covers what it can do and what it can't: MojoWhatsup homebrew app bringing WhatsApp to webOS | webOS Nation

    I'd like to see it posted to preware... to lazy to hook up my device and copy the ipk manually. :-p
    Just email yourself the URL of the ipk and click on it. Preware does the rest for you, no need for any cables.
  7. jdevora's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #8  
    Just email yourself the URL of the ipk and click on it. Preware does the rest for you, no need for any cables.
    If you Preware installed, not even that, just click on the link
    Cheers
    JD
  8. Jimbode's Avatar
    Posts
    424 Posts
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    #9  
    I've still not managed to receive the SMS code yet. Been trying for days with the obvious day wait between requests.
  9. #10  
    I am not entirely clear on what this item will do ...installed, put in info, clicked for registration ...not even sure if it took or what ...read FAQ ...still don't get it ...silly me !!
  10. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    Just email yourself the URL of the ipk and click on it. Preware does the rest for you, no need for any cables.
    please email me the code <email removed per posting rules>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/27/2013 at 10:25 AM.
  11. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Eno1 View Post
    please email me the code <email removed per posting rules>
    Just follow the directions in the post you quoted. Email the URL to yourself and take it from there....



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules

Posting Permissions