Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. maxmin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
       #1  
    I recently got an ATT Pre 3 and have been running it in DevMode and Impostah to try it.

    I was able to download apps from the App Catalog and now I can no longer download any apps. I keep getting the "download failed" message with the yellow triangle for every app I try to download. It even fails with new apps that have never been on the phone.

    I have Doctored several times with Ver 2.2.4.0. I did a full secure erase and re-doctored. I have also tried entering a new profile with Impostah. It still doesn't work.

    Anyone have a solution to this?

    Thanks
    Last edited by maxmin; 10/03/2012 at 06:52 AM.
  2. #2  
    Give us some logs. Get a copy of Lumberjack, and set App Catalog, LunaSysMgr, and the App Catalog service's log levels to the highest by going into the dialer and entering ##logs#. (At least the code is what I enter on TouchPad. It might be slightly tweaked for the phone.)
  3. #3  
    In GSM phones, the code is #*LOGS# (or #*5641#).


    Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  4. maxmin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
       #4  
    Thanks for the reply.

    I installed Lumberjack but I couldn't figure out a way to get the file off the Pre3 without a network connection. I tried to setup a couple different email accounts that I have on the Pre3 using wifi but I could get them to work.

    Here is the Log sent to a .tar file using the build in log manager. Can you read these? I tried to download Facebook from the App Catalog and it failed. Facebook is not installed on the redoctored Pre3.

    I just tried to upload the .tar file and it wouldn't upload. I zipped it and that will upload.

    Let me know what else I can do to get you more information if you need it.

    Robert
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5. maxmin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
       #5  
    Hey I may have solved it while trying to find out why the email wasn't working.

    I found a different post by RNP that the time being off affects the email. I set the time manually and the email works and also the downloads work!

    Thanks for your assistance before.

    Robert
  6. #6  
    Well, I can't read the built-in log because it's encrypted with Blowfish, where the key is encrypted with RSA. Tough to crack, and contains way too much info. Anyway, check your Date & Time app and enable Network Time, if possible. Since it's a phone, it should be able to get time from the cell towers.

Posting Permissions