1.    #1  
    My Pre3 has semi-died with some kind of power switch problem which is causing it to turn itself on and off rapidly (too quickly to even unlock it). Doctoring hasn't helped.

Anyway, since there's sweet FA chance of getting it repaired by HP I saw repair-my-device.com mentioned elsewhere in these forums, and they had a UK arm, so I thought I'd ask for a quote. They've just asked for the phone to be sent to them before they can quote. Fair enough, but suddenly I'm feeling a bit insecure about sending my beloved Pre3 off to people I know next to nothing about.

So does anyone else have any experience of them or heard any rumours positive or negative?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    I have no idea
    anyone else?
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Sorry, never heard of them
    Nokia Lumia 920 (daily driver ) - HP TouchPad 32Gb (in daily use) - TouchPad 16Gb (out on loan to a friend) - Pre 3 (AT&T - unlocked) - Pre3 (EU - dev mule) - Veer Panda (AT&T - unlocked, dunno what I'm gonna do with it) - Pre (much abused n stored for sentimental reasons)
    Sorry you're gonna be on your own. Best to keep the phone for spare parts or something and buy my brand new AT&T pre3 16GB.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums