1.    #1  
    Ok, I've had my pre 3 since last year and never gave me any problems. Well today I was going to let my wife use it for the next couple weeks until she got the iPhone 5, so I did a full erase and signed into her palm profile. Everything seemed fine, but then it reset itself and it shows the HP logo, then shows the at&t logo, then goes right back to the HP logo and keeps going from one screen to the other and never fully boots up. Anyway to fix this? I already pulled the battery.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    Ok, I've had my pre 3 since last year and never gave me any problems. Well today I was going to let my wife use it for the next couple weeks until she got the iPhone 5, so I did a full erase and signed into her palm profile. Everything seemed fine, but then it reset itself and it shows the HP logo, then shows the at&t logo, then goes right back to the HP logo and keeps going from one screen to the other and never fully boots up. Anyway to fix this? I already pulled the battery.
    Maybe there was a problem while doctoring? Did you try to doctor it again?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeWitt View Post
    Maybe there was a problem while doctoring? Did you try to doctor it again?
    I never used the doctor, I just went into settings in the phone and did a full erase. But after the full erase it did boot up to the sign in screen, it was after I signed that it started this behavior.

I have tried yet to connect it to my computer, I'll try this afternoon, but I don't think it will help, I don't think my computer will recognize it before it restarts again. It seems like it crashes and reboots after loading the at&t screen.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Your computer will recognize it as soon as the HP logo appears (and if not, shortly after). The phone is basically fully booted by the time the AT&T logo appears.