Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Steffes
  1.    #1  
    Hi ,

My Girlfriend dropped her Pre 3 I'm Just wondering if its possible to repair and if so where do i get the glass from I'm quite technical and have replaced many screens in phones , so reassembly isn't a problem finding the parts seem to be ,

Any reply's with store would be appreciated
    your going to have to by another pre│ that's being sold for parts , don't think anyone has the pre│ glass up for sale .
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    your going to have to by another pre│ that's being sold for parts , don't think anyone has the pre│ glass up for sale .
    Can't speak for all glass repair places, but when a friend had an issue with their phone, they took it to a glass place which then took the dimensions created a template from the existing glass and produced a new one from the template.

It was not cheap ~50 bucks (just for the glass), but it looks good and worked. Not sure if it was gorilla glass or tempered or just glass.
    Rnp likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Can't speak for all glass repair places, but when a friend had an issue with their phone, they took it to a glass place which then took the dimensions created a template from the existing glass and produced a new one from the template.

It was not cheap ~50 bucks (just for the glass), but it looks good and worked. Not sure if it was gorilla glass or tempered or just glass.
    How would they be able to do this , its a touch screen isnt it so it would have a digitalizer on there and isnt the glass actually a plastic composite ?