Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vizZir View Post
    I have just updated some apps. Wifi seems quite unstable but I don't care really about it. What kind of kernel do you advise ? It seems I'm currently using uberkernel. I should maybe just do a manufacture reboot.
    there is a patch for that in preware. I never put that wifi patch in and I think my wifi performance has actually improved since we all first got 2.2.4. I dont have problems with it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well my only phone is a preł of which I had a backup in my closet. Now I have no backup because my preł USB port started acting up and wouldn't charge lol. so I'm gonna have to be extra careful to keep this one in mint condition for as long as possible!!
    Too bad that XL back can't accept a TS mod =(

Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Can't you use a Touchstone for charging instead? They're dirt cheap on Amazon, eBay etc!
    He has the Mugen XL and from the at least one person I know that looked at it, not enough extra space to attempt a TS mod.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Just doctorized my Pre 3 and reinstalled all apps and patchs. It's running well at the moment.
    Just noticed that News Pro seem to be unavailable
    I just wanted to know also if WebOS 2.xxx will benefit from the new Luna and other improvements coming from open WebOS ?
    Jozz likes this.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vizZir View Post
    Just doctorized my Pre 3 and reinstalled all apps and patchs. It's running well at the moment.
    Just noticed that News Pro seem to be unavailable
    I just wanted to know also if WebOS 2.xxx will benefit from the new Luna and other improvements coming from open WebOS ?
    Nice. Interesting question. I'm curious about that too. I haven't heard much about that. Only about improvements for HP touchpad.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12