1.    #1  
    i badly need to come back to webOS.

my pre3 has a problem with showing me which contact is calling me. caller ID. Only a select few work properly. most of them just show up unknown number. i really need a patch or something foe this if its possible. help me get rid of this android phone and come back to my home(webOS).
    have you doctored your phone yet? What have you tried already? If not then try that. Otherwise the only thing I could suggest is a complete wile of the phone and then doctor it and sign back into a new profile. This is your best bet I believe.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    I have doctored about 10 times. using both. 2.3 and 2.4 updates,, Installing new updates when using 2.3.

I thought maybe it was the sim card malfunctioning but when i put my sim in my galaxy crappy phone everything works just find. So i know it's not the network or Sim card.

I will try a complete wipe of the phone next, I never erased my usb drive partition but i will try it.