Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #21  
    and I hear that The-Mobile is changing over to 1900 bands for lte ?! Interesting
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #22  
    Hey Im selling my GSM Unlock Pre3 if anyone's interested.Figured id bring it up since the poor guy is using a Verizon Model..lol...Mine is an ATT Model but i unlocked it for use on T-Mobile..Was thinking about Straight Talk for it so the 3g would work,but T-Mobile refarmed some of their Edge network to 850/1900 for ATT iPhone to have 3g on thier network. The new 3G band is supposed to kick in on Sept 21st with the lauch of the new iPhone 5. After talking to a TMobile rep they said according to what TMo Corp has told them that they have around 9 million unlocked iPhones being used right now on thier network. Thats kinda crazy. Anyways,here's the link. HP Palm Pre 3 - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (Unlocked) MINT!!!!!!! 886111382439 | eBay
    And yes i amd a real person and no this isnt some spam bot...lol
    Last edited by TabascoTX; 09/01/2012 at 09:42 PM.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    and I hear that The-Mobile is changing over to 1900 bands for lte ?! Interesting
    Really? Does this mean 3G will activate after they switch to this band?

    Don't know how cell networks operate, but I'm pretty sure the Pixi has 3G, but no 4G. So if 4G runs on 1900 now, will I receive 3G data over that frequency?

    If so, this is most excellent news and at&t can shove their horrible service up their butts for good.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflank View Post
    Really? Does this mean 3G will activate after they switch to this band?

    Don't know how cell networks operate, but I'm pretty sure the Pixi has 3G, but no 4G. So if 4G runs on 1900 now, will I receive 3G data over that frequency?

    If so, this is most excellent news and at&t can shove their horrible service up their butts for good.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    It'll be 3G only. So yeah an Unlocked ATT 3G phone will work on T-Mobile's network as a 3G phone.Like an iPhone 3GS,4 or 4S, or Any of thier Android or Windows Mobile phones,as well as the Palm Pre/Plus or HP Pre3 will run at 3G speeds.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by TabascoTX View Post
    Hey Im selling my GSM Unlock Pre3 if anyone's interested.Figured id bring it up since the poor guy is using a Verizon Model..lol...
    I'd really be a poor guy if I bought a GSM Unlocked Pre3 to use on Verizon...lol...
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  6. #26  
    "
    1. This phone is completely unlocked
    2. The limited UMTS frequencies for the Verizon Pre 3 currently restrict 3G connections in the US
    3. AT&T GoPhone $50/mo unlimited voice/txt/data works, but is limited to 2G/EDGE
    4. 2G service in my area sucks!"

    -----------------

    Too bad about the gophone.

    How did you unlock the vzw phone? I bought mine new out of the box from ebay and no unlock code came with it.
  7. #27  
    Use dogberts (not sure spelling), works on Pre3 got unlock code but never needed it yet, seems most Verizon Pre3 is already unlocked (used tool on veer also)...
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    "
    1. This phone is completely unlocked
    2. The limited UMTS frequencies for the Verizon Pre 3 currently restrict 3G connections in the US
    3. AT&T GoPhone $50/mo unlimited voice/txt/data works, but is limited to 2G/EDGE
    4. 2G service in my area sucks!"

    -----------------

    Too bad about the gophone.

    How did you unlock the vzw phone? I bought mine new out of the box from ebay and no unlock code came with it.
    As stated in number one, the Verizon Pre 3 is completely unlocked. It is not locked. No unlock code is required for SIM use. However, as stated in numbers two and three, because of a hardware limitation you can only connect to 2G/EDGE networks in the US with the Verizon Pre 3.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions