Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
  1.    #1  
    The phone in my hands does not exist.

I feel like James Bond

Last edited by fxspec06; 08/21/2012 at 11:50 AM.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Rnp, xandros9, cujoq37 and 6 others like this.
    Congrats!

-- Sent via mobile
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    How many of these things were made? Is there a poll somewhere we could see how many AT&T vs VZW there are (at least on this forum)?

I know it's probably one of the rarest phones ever made but I'd like to have a better idea of how rare..
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    The phone in my hands does not exist.

I feel like James Bond

Click to view quoted image
    Nice!

Mine just came yesterday!
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    How many of these things were made? Is there a poll somewhere we could see how many AT&T vs VZW there are (at least on this forum)?

I know it's probably one of the rarest phones ever made but I'd like to have a better idea of how rare..
    I don't remember seeign any polls about that.. You should start one!

Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Nice!

Mine just came yesterday!
    Yay, congrats!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    bevcraw likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't remember seeign any polls about that.. You should start one!
    Started! This should be interesting.

Welcome to the club!
    I see pandas.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Someone tried to get a count when they first came out....

I know Minego and Anenoso both have VZW versions. The rest of us on twitter are GSM that I can think of.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Where are you getting the vzw Pre3?....I've seen them on Amazon, but just had my pre2 about six months and really like it, but still find myself eyeballing the pre3.
    hf199 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickeroo View Post
    Where are you getting the vzw Pre3?....I've seen them on Amazon, but just had my pre2 about six months and really like it, but still find myself eyeballing the pre3.
    LOL I literally bought my wife a Pre2, then got jealous and bought me one, then like a month later when the price fell out of the Pre3 bought my ATT Pre3 (she was ready to kill my by this time with my fire sale madness). I have so much webOS in my home office it is quite insane.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Ventus221 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    LOL I literally bought my wife a Pre2, then got jealous and bought me one, then like a month later when the price fell out of the Pre3 bought my ATT Pre3 (she was ready to kill my by this time with my fire sale madness). I have so much webOS in my home office it is quite insane.
    My wife got a veer, I got the pre2.......we are both happy.
  12.    #12  
    A very generous magical leprechaun shed a tear and a Pre 3 fell through the sky and flew through a tiny crack in the window, suddenly awakening me during the night as I slowly became mesmerized by the radiant golden glow emitting from the USB port and slider cracks...

No, really, Amazon would probably be your best bet. Or, leprechauns. Your call

OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    I really like my Pre3,fixing to enable the virtual keyboard. Whats crazy is that my PrePlus is still kicking.MetaDr'd tho..lol
    You can get one from ebay for $275. The seller (mrdude171) still have 2 left.
    My Pre 3 is an awesome phone. I never thought I would use it over my Pre 2 lol.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    My wife got a veer, I got the pre2.......we are both happy.
    LOL we had Veers for a few months before that...
    grrr, damn you sprint....damn yoooou!!!!

eventually couldnt take it anymore had to move to galaxy nexus only because i like to no shutter lag camera, though i still think the pre takes better pictures(when it worked) ...and now universal search is gone from ICS...pre startting to look very welcoming again though...

cant wait for Open webOS ....hopefully i can get a device it runs on come my half-birthday(december) what you dont celebrate your hal-birthday ...lol
    how much did you pay for it? ive seen a few on ebay but im not paying over $300 for outdated hardware. im shocked verizon never released this phone considering they had hp manufacture it and box it under the verizon name. up until recent verizon still offered the pre2 on their website.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    how much did you pay for it? ive seen a few on ebay but im not paying over $300 for outdated hardware. im shocked verizon never released this phone considering they had hp manufacture it and box it under the verizon name. up until recent verizon still offered the pre2 on their website.
    couple things,

you really don't want to know how much the OP paid....

somebody earlier did post ebay prices...

VZW couldn't sell the device because HP never let them. The devices (for retail) were never released to AT&T or VZW (the carriers never got their hands on retail ready items), even if the carriers did have units, HP was not selling any of the US versions with a warranty, leaving the carrier holding the risk that is normally held by the manufacturer.
    fxspec06 likes this.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    you really don't want to know how much the OP paid....
    Yeah, you really don't want to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast