Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes
    so how you liking the device?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    so how you liking the device?
    I'm liking it a lot, haven't had much time with it so far because I've been busy with my next project.. but it's awesome from what I've used. Really loving it
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I don't know about the OP, but I'm very happy with mine. I do miss the touchstone compatible GRT case I had for my Pre + and Pre 2. I ended up getting a PDAir Aluminum case and may just use the Pre 2's pocket pouch some of the time. It's actually a bit of a guilty pleasure to use the phone w/o a case - I like the size and feel of it very much - - naked.

But I've been know to drop my phones and the GRT case saved me alot of grief.

I'm a bit surprised that Splashtop doesn't work. I haven't found any kind of remote desktop solution - even TigerVNC won't work right - so if there's one out there, I'd love to hear about it.

I was also hoping that PlayOn would work but it wasn't working on my Pre 2 either.

It's screaming fast with the A1 kernel - my install of the warthog kernel resulted in the need for a memboot.

The phone was automatically set to "world mode" instead of "cdma mode" which seemed to cause a problem with wifi which also *seems* to be resolved now.

Bluetooth is much improved over the Pre 2 running 2.2.4.

First week: no regrets!
    Glad you like it.... Yeah I don't like using larger phones with no case, I do have a generic BB case that I used on my original Pre in GRT case that fits the Pre3 pretty well. I actually cracked a couple of the GRT front pieces from dropping them.

At this point my wife and I are both case free on my Pre3 (other than my soft case) and her Pre2. I did dig out the original Pre slip case for the Pre2 when the wife needs it, but it is rarely used.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12