Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    I was on the interwebs and, I thought this picture looks a lot like a Palm. What do you think?

Syrian Rebel Texts with One Hand, Machine Guns with the Other
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
    you tell me

it doesn't really look like a mirrored back, and the curvature of the top of the device doesn't exactly look like that of a pre

however it's hard to tell and since there aren't many (are there ANY?!?) portrait sliders on the market, i'd tend to vote yes

**image digitally enhanced using visual basic gui after tracking ip address
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

gotta give away the leftovers to someone.

bonus points if they have a solar powered touchstone, must suck trying to find a powerpoint out there.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    +1 vote for yes...

If I hold my Pre 2 up at the right angle and distance from the screen it exactly aligns with the image fxspec06 provided. webOS does support Arabic, yes?

Imagine the tactical need for Mugen 1400 batteries they must have out there on the battlefield. You can't afford a battery pull and replace, plus wait time for booting up...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    It could also be a Blackberry Torch 9800 or 9810.
    looks like veer
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    Too big to be veer.

My guess is a 3

Seems too rounded for a torch or venue pro...
    it's definitely not a Kin...
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleprettyman View Post
    I was on the interwebs and, I thought this picture looks a lot like a Palm. What do you think?

Syrian Rebel Texts with One Hand, Machine Guns with the Other
    Yes that is what i said on the forum under the post. the idiots said it was a nokia phone.
  9. g7
    It's a pre3 for me.

Eugenio
    it is a pre3, clearly shows the power switch on the top right corner. How did it end up in the war zone?
    The power button show that is a Pre 3.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I don't know if I want to , , or ....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    kyleprettyman likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I don't know if I want to , , or ....
    kinda bad when you have to goto a ****ty wartorn area of teh world for a chance to pickup a good deal on a pre3, i suppose teh bad part is that that pre3 has a higher chance of getting sold on ebay when its previous owner er cant use it any more.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    .50 calibre machine gun....one-handed.....ya right!!! LOL ...ONLY in Hollywood!
    tovivekmishra likes this.
    It's Rambo!
    I don't think it's a Pre - if you look at the larger sized pictures that the photographer posted on his blog (MGexting. Machine gun in right hand. Cell phone... | THE GUN.), you can see that what appears to be the power button is just a reflection on the corner, and the camera is centered on the back of the phone as opposed to being in the corner like the Pre.
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trwrt View Post
    It could also be a Blackberry Torch 9800 or 9810.
    That's what I'm thinking. The screen portion of the slider of any pre device isn't that thin in relation to the body portion, no mirrored back, top of frame is too flat. My two cents
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    **image digitally enhanced using visual basic gui after tracking ip address
    Enhance!
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uoM5kfZIQ0[/YT]
    on second thought, maybe it's just a dumbphone
    I think it's smaller than I first thought.

There's no corner power button, so it's probably a Nokia or something :/
    looks a lot like my friends dummy phone slider
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast