1.    #1  
    I accidentally took the battery out when it was powering down, saying "Do not remove battery." Now, it's just stuck on the HP bootup logo. What should I do?
    For how long does it stay stuck on the HP bootup Logo? When you took off the battery, you yanked out all the power of the phone. therefore the file system probably was left in an undeterminate state. All that time it is booting up I bet it is revising the file system, making sure it comes down to a usable state before moving on (****).

What you could do may is just doctor it, to make sure it starts at a known state, but if I were you, I would wait a little longer while it boots.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pepebuho View Post
    For how long does it stay stuck on the HP bootup Logo? When you took off the battery, you yanked out all the power of the phone. therefore the file system probably was left in an undeterminate state. All that time it is booting up I bet it is revising the file system, making sure it comes down to a usable state before moving on (****).

What you could do may is just doctor it, to make sure it starts at a known state, but if I were you, I would wait a little longer while it boots.
    I think l've waited up to 20 minutes for it to boot up while keeping it on the charger. Should I wait longer?
    Try pulling the battery again. You can also connect your phone to your computer and Novaterm in to use top to see where it's hanging. I know sometimes I'll restart, it'll go into a loop, but then doing a reboot will stop it and straighten it out.