Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xandros9
  1.    #1  
    Did anyone catch the name of the seller before HP shut it down? I wonder if they could maybe provide us some pics of the white Pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Did anyone catch the name of the seller before HP shut it down? I wonder if they could maybe provide us some pics of the white Pre3.
    I don't see the reason of posting more pictures of that mysterious device will do(at this point)....specially at this time were there is a tons of hatred(including myself ) being directed at the HP on how they handled this whole mess of WebOS. Seeing more photos of what the Palm Pre 3 could,should and would had been, causes sadness and anger that specific WebOS device didn't or will ever hit the market at all(STUPID HP!!!!.)

I always wanted a Palm Pre 3 device, ever since the announcements of it last year at the "Think Beyond Event". And thanks to those silly-thinking doodoo heads executives HP that won't ever happened.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Take a Pre3, Imagine it with panda Veer coloring

voila!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    ... or buy can with white color and spray your Pre3 backcover yourself
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
    "Dear Disgruntled Seller that had your item forced off eBay by HP,

Please send me pics of the banned item to satisfy my curiosity. I know you have a busy life and the fact that your item was kicked off eBay must be upsetting, but I'm asking for a personal favor since you don't know me and I'm not buying the item in any case.

Signed,
    Show Me the Panda"
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy1969 View Post
    ... or buy can with white color and spray your Pre3 backcover yourself
    an eBay listing of what appeared to be two Pre -/+/2 backcovers painted white appeared in one of these threads a while back
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Was there actually a white Pre3 that was pulled down?

On the front page, there was an article with a white Pre3 and the Touchstone 2.... the actual auction didn't include the white Pre3 though, it included the TS2 and one of the first VZW Pre3s to hit the wild. The TS2 and VZW Pre3 did sell and are currently owned by a forum member. Sorry if you are talking about another sale I missed.

Just to clarify the TS2 was market as a prototype (not for retail) and HP didn't stop that one, I think that one was Buy It Now though, so maybe it sold before they had a chance.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    I don't see the reason of posting more pictures of that mysterious device will do(at this point)....specially at this time were there is a tons of hatred(including myself ) being directed at the HP on how they handled this whole mess of WebOS. Seeing more photos of what the Palm Pre 3 could,should and would had been, causes sadness and anger that specific WebOS device didn't or will ever hit the market at all(STUPID HP!!!!.)

I always wanted a Palm Pre 3 device, ever since the announcements of it last year at the "Think Beyond Event". And thanks to those silly-thinking doodoo heads executives HP that won't ever happened.
    unlocked pre3's are readily available on ebay, so you could get yourself one. I use one as my daily driver.

NEW HP PALM PRE 3 UNLOCKED BLACK 8GB ANY NETWORK QWERTY SMARTPHONE UK STOCK 0886111711512 | eBay
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    unlocked pre3's are readily available on ebay, so you could get yourself one. I use one as my daily driver.
    [/url]
    This is expensive & is not white!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    This is expensive & is not white!

Best Regards...
    The poster I quoted was lamenting the fact they'd always wanted a pre 3 device and due to HP's idiotic decision making (I paraphrase) that will never happen. I'm merely suggesting that it could quite easily happen
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Ok... and I was just trying convince you to make some discount!

Sorry.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    If someone really wants an unlocked Pre3 ill sell mine..lmao