1.    #1  
    OKay.....got my pre 3 up and running. Everything seems to be working just fine......EXCEPT.......I can't seem to be able to read pdf files that come attached to my emails!!

Any help here?? I get a lot of work emails and most contain a pdf file. Is there some type of update for pdf on pre 3 phones? Is there a way to reinstall the pdf program to my phone?

Can't seem to figure out what to do here.
    A little more information, please. What happens when you try to open a PDF someone sent you?
    Do they work if not emailed? Is it a dodgy PDF file?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treodoc755 View Post
    A little more information, please. What happens when you try to open a PDF someone sent you?
    When I try to open PDF file it says "Error" at the top of the screen and "Done" about halfway down the screen. I can open then on my PC with no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerk1123 View Post
    When I try to open PDF file it says "Error" at the top of the screen and "Done" about halfway down the screen. I can open then on my PC with no problem.
    I have had this problem as well. Got picsle smart thinking that wold correct it but there is no way to set as the default pdf reader. some times mine open up but they are just white space and some times i get the error and other time the error.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnowoss View Post
    I have had this problem as well. Got picsle smart thinking that wold correct it but there is no way to set as the default pdf reader. some times mine open up but they are just white space and some times i get the error and other time the error.
    Yes. I did the same thing and got the same results.
    only distiller 1.5 or higher is supported. Older PDF files made with old Acrobat software will not render.
    I had quite patchy experience with PDF files. some big complicated ones just caused the app to crash.