Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WebOSMember
  1.    #1  
    I have a cracked/broken screen on my Pre 3.

Making do with a screen protector for now, but has anyone come up with a viable option for replacing or repairing a cracked Pre 3 screen in the US?

Alternatively, does anyone have a screen for sale?
  2.    #2  
    Judging from all the crickets responding to my request, it appears as if there are few screens available out there. Which leads to my follow-up question.

If I can find a way to get replacement screens for the Pre 3, how many of us are there who need one, or would want to purchase one as a backup? If I can find a place to make them, I may as well get several while I am at it. Please respond to this post if you would like one and what the approximate price is you would expect. I'm not sure of the cost yet, I've just started looking for someone to do it.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreProponent View Post
    Judging from all the crickets responding to my request, it appears as if there are few screens available out there. Which leads to my follow-up question.

If I can find a way to get replacement screens for the Pre 3, how many of us are there who need one, or would want to purchase one as a backup? If I can find a place to make them, I may as well get several while I am at it. Please respond to this post if you would like one and what the approximate price is you would expect. I'm not sure of the cost yet, I've just started looking for someone to do it.

Thanks!
    Im coming here less and less and even I have seen a couple of people with messed up phones here that really should be sold for parts. like no rocker volume anymore for sound. etc. Phone shuts down. DEAD. there are several people here with dead phones that must still refuse to put on ebay. Sad.
    dignitary likes this.
    hello,

id like to habe a new sceen because mine ist broken this weekend.

i tried to pull it off, but now i also destoyed the sceen under the glass, so i have a black field in the middle of the screen.

can i reoair this, od do someone have an idea, where to get a new screen?
    I have a pre for sale that works still , but the charging port has worked loose and it doesn't connect via USB very well . I'd be will ing to sell it to the highest bidder, plus shipping, hit me up with a message.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->