Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Hi guys!

I'm having this annoying problem, and usually this is the place to look for a solution. Hope that goes for this time as well!

I recently switched service provider on my Pre 3, and therefore changed my APN settings for both internet and MMS. They are now exactly as my new provider states they should be. I'm able to surfe the web on 3G with no problem, but when I try sending an MMS, the 3G icon disappears from the top bar, and the MMS fails to send. Then shortly after, the 3G icon is back again. I'm not able to send MMS on Wi-Fi either. I can't receive MMS either.

Anybody have a clue what might be wrong?

Hope somebody can help! Thanks!
    Last edited by Kimboo; 07/27/2012 at 07:37 AM.
    What provider? I will update thread to reflect will help to get you specific user experiences.

I know folks running Straight Talk and Red Pocket Mobile off the top of my head.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Yep... What OG, I mean, OldSkool said.

There really is no way to help without knowing which carrier you are on now...

Was it Branded or a EU unlocked model? CDMA vs GSM?
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    LOL
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...