Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Events that on my corporate exchange calender do not show on my pre3 all the time.
    some are shown, but others are not.

Not sure if this is the pre 3 problem, or just my settings for these events are wrong.

Seems all the recurring events are synced, but not the one time events...

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance?
    So you made the entries on your Pre or on a PC? If you made them on the Pre and they don't show up on your work computer then there might be a connectivity issue. Have you tried making new events both recurring and one time on your Pre and at work?

Also, have you pressed "sync now" on your Pre while in the calendar app?

I take it no other data issues or internet issues at this time?

Are the recurring events new and old or just old ones that are showing up?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    So you made the entries on your Pre or on a PC? If you made them on the Pre and they don't show up on your work computer then there might be a connectivity issue. Have you tried making new events both recurring and one time on your Pre and at work?

Also, have you pressed "sync now" on your Pre while in the calendar app?

I take it no other data issues or internet issues at this time?

Are the recurring events new and old or just old ones that are showing up?
    no other data issue.

first observation is PC entries not shown on Pre
    2nd, create a one-time event on pre, and did not shown on PC

now I am trying to create recurring events on both pre and PC.

And this only happens for the microsoft exchange account, not my google calendar account.
    Currently, I only have these two calendar accounts... plus facebook which never used
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    OK, I tested and seems the problem is both ways.

the only things sychronized btw my pre and the exchange account are meeting events initiated by others using outlook emails. They are added to my calendar by accepting the email invitations, and then the meeting events automatically show up in the outlook calendar.

Anybody has any idea? A lot of companies use outlook exchange for company emails. If this setting is not straightforward, it will greatly limit the usage of webos and pre... but maybe no one cares anymore.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I have only a personal calendar in my company exchange account - until now all events created in my calender have been synched to my Pre 3 (I haven't tried the other direction yet).
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    I have only a personal calendar in my company exchange account - until now all events created in my calender have been synched to my Pre 3 (I haven't tried the other direction yet).
    what do you mean by personal calendar... do you actually change some outlook settings to make it "personal" or you just mean personal personal...

since it is partially working, I am still thinking some setting issues.

I compare events that sync to those do not sync. I found that an event can be a "meeting" if others are invited, Or an "appointment" if you just create a note to yourself.

The one I create for myself is an "appointment" so I intentionally add some participant and make it a meeting. However, that does not help to sync this particular event either...

Anyway, now the only bypass is to use my Google account to setup some business appointment...
    I have a corporate email using an exchange server and I think it works perfectly almost all the time. I can't say always because I do have some vague recollections a long time ago of some events not showing up on my Pre, but can't remember the last time.

btw, do you have email settings "as they arrive"? That might be an issue but I doubt it as some types of events do show up.

Lastly, do you know if your exchange server has the latest version on it?

would be a shame if you can't get it to work as I think the calendar functionality on the Pre is one of the best features, especially with synergy allowing you to display multiple calendars in different colors. I show my company calendar (exchange) in one color and my wife's family calendar in another and holidays in a third color. It really impresses everyone when they see it.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB