1.    #1  
    anyone know it this app works on the pre3? An is there a easier to buy or get the app to my pre3 besides, relaunching my ol pre buying the spp then relaunching my pre3 on same profile?
    Own/ed: Palm 650, 750, 755p Pre, Pixi, Plus, Pre 2 an Pre 3, 2 HP Touchpad's.
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    I would also like to know if the Pre 2 version works on the Pre3.
    I bought the app for my pre 2 and it is not compatible with the pre3. I reached out to them and they said they have no plans on making it work for the pre 3. If anyone knows a way of getting it to work on the pre 3, please let me know.
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    I bought the app for my pre 2 and it is not compatible with the pre3. I reached out to them and they said they have no plans on making it work for the pre 3. If anyone knows a way of getting it to work on the pre 3, please let me know.
    Forgive me, but what's the basis for your statement? Have you tried installing it on a Pre3?
  5.    #5  
    have you installed it to it pre3, we know it want be 100% compatible but some apps still do work like my windows media center remote for the pre, pre plus, pixi plus..?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hpalmpad View Post
    have you installed it to it pre3, we know it want be 100% compatible but some apps still do work like my windows media center remote for the pre, pre plus, pixi plus..?
    k, an anyone else me away to purchase it, on a pre plus or veer or pre3, or is it just accesible on pre an pre2 catalogs??
  7.    #7  
    yes use apptucker in preware to install it to ur pre3
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hpalmpad View Post
    yes use apptucker in preware to install it to ur pre3
    I have tried it 2x times in this way, on my pre3 it never Workshop correct. :-(
    the pre2 version would be far too old to work with the newer streamers anyways at a guess.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Well, I've tested once again: whether splashtop remote Desktop nor splashtop HD are working correct on my Pre3.
    Last edited by Gwidion; 06/16/2013 at 08:10 AM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I've installed Splashtop HD on my Pre3 but was never able to get it to open. The startup screen just flashes endlessly even after leaving it open for hours.
    looking for splashtop pre 2 ipk can't find it anywhere