Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    New to this group and don't know where this comment belongs belongs . . .

Received my Pre3 phone the other day (Verizon based) and after reading pages and pages of how to do this and that to activate it, all it came down to were two basic setting changes in the phone and a couple of reboots to the phone. Much easier than what I had read about other people and their problems. Fantastic phone by the way. Cheers.
    MAMISHO likes this.
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KWgators View Post
    Fantastic phone by the way. Cheers.
    Amen!
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    deibski likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    I have a Verizon Pre3 (not activated. Still using my PrePlus til it dies, before I go to the Pre2), although VZNavigator is there, I use the new Google Maps from Preware, or Google Mobile Maps, or Bing Maps, not perfect, but works.

As for screen/case skinomi makes a good product, then a belt case to care it.
    Ever tried Navit & Navit Maps (install through preware)? Doesn't do housenumbers, but here in Europ it works quite well ...
    MAMISHO likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex El Gator View Post
    New to this group and don't know where this comment belongs belongs . . .

Received my Pre3 phone the other day (Verizon based) and after reading pages and pages of how to do this and that to activate it, all it came down to were two basic setting changes in the phone and a couple of reboots to the phone. Much easier than what I had read about other people and their problems. Fantastic phone by the way. Cheers.
    Lucky you.

I say that seriously, not sarcastically. I hope when I activate my backup Preł it goes as smoothly.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12